My Dentist St Leonards is excited to announce that we are now down to Level 1 restrictions. This means that you can continue receiving your dental treatments as usual.
We would like to assure you that we continue implementing the appropriate health protection measures to maintain the highest level of safety for you and our staff under the guidance of the Australian Government Department of Health, Australian Dental Association and World Health Organization. But we also need your help to minimise the risk of any potential impact to our services.
– If you are feeling unwell please let us know so we can reschedule your appointment until you are feeling better.
– If you think that you might have been in contact with someone carrying the virus or if you have had the virus before we need to see a doctor’s letter certifying that you have recovered.
– We are still using our waiting room following social distancing rules and infection control protocols. However, we would like you to ring us before walking into our premises in case the waiting room is busy. It is known that minimising the number of people-contact is the best way to stop the spread.
– We have increased hygiene and sanitation protocols particularly for high contact areas. When you arrive, we will ask you to use hand sanitiser available in the waiting room.
– We are trying our best to minimise your waiting time. Mostly, we will ask you to go straight into a dental surgery. On the start of your appointment you will be asked to rinse your mouth with a special solution during 20 seconds and spit in the same cup. (we are not using the spittoon to maintain all surfaces clean).
Please feel free to ask any questions while you are in our dental clinic or if you are at home just simply give us a call.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back in our practice. We are currently operating as usual Monday to Friday and every second Saturday.
As usual you can book you appointment calling us on 9460 8909 or online visiting our website www.mydentiststleonards.com.au
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us by phone on the above number or by email at email@example.com